Scope of Services
Here are a few of the tasks that we can help you with:
- Consulting Services
- WordPress errors
- Fix your white screen of death
- Fix issues after a WordPress core update
- Backup your site
- Check page size and load time
- Check Google indexing
- Clean up spam
- Configure a plugin
- Create backups
- Improve your site security
- Improve your site speed
- Install a caching plugin
- Install a comment system
- Install a plugin
- Install a favicon
- Make changes to the header, sidebar, and other sections of the site
- Optimize images via a plugin
- Prevent spam
- Recommend a plugin
- Recover a hacked site*
- Site redirects
- Fix redirect issues
- Solve alignment issues
- Tweak your CSS
- Update a plugin
- Update your theme
- Upgrade WordPress core
- Malware Issues*
- Hosting Issues
- Setting up SSLs
- Fixing SSL errors
- Installing Themes
- DNS Issues
- Themes & Plugin Issues
- Styling elements with CSS
- WordPress consulting (advice and support)
- Plugin installation and implementation
- E-mail Issues**
Some issues related to Themes or Plugin may have to be resolved via the Theme or Plugin developer.
Examples of requests which shall not meet Synergy Peak Consulting management approval for support:
The following services can be done but not with our one time fixes or plans. The following services must be quoted or billed hourly.
- Complete Website redesign
- Building a new site
- Landing page design
- Custom plugin development
- Add custom functionality to a plugin
- Custom theme development
- Remove theme customizations
- Research previous theme customizations
- Resolve WooCommerce conflict with a theme
- Search marketing/SEO services/Building site backlinks
- Paid marketing
- Sites containing explicit contents
- Increasing site traffic
- Back-end custom coding
- Sites hosted by WordPress.com
- Transfer a non-WP site to WordPress
- Update a highly customized theme
- Update a theme that has not been updated recently.
- Update customized WooCommerce
- Make your site mobile responsive
- Add individual products for an eCommerce site. This includes WooCommerce, POD, and other third-party platforms.
- E-mail Migrations. However, we can assist for an extra fee.
- Any fix deemed by Synergy Peak Consulting management to exceed the 30-minutes effort
- If you need one of the services above, please contact our support team for a custom quote. Managed customers will receive a discount depending on their service plan.
Synergy Peak Consulting reserves the right to deny a task for any reason.
SUPPORT REQUESTS & REASONABLE USE
Support must be requested through the proper channels to be received and responded to in a reasonable amount of time. To request support, please email [email protected]. You may call or chat with support after an email has been sent to our support system.
Each request is subject to a maximum of 30 minute of support. The Synergy Peak Consulting management exclusively determines the effort required for support. For work outside of the scope of the Synergy Peak Consulting 1-hour development agreement, Synergy Peak Consulting management may provide alternative solutions to the client including referral to the Synergy Peak Consulting partner network.
Synergy Peak Consulting provides support between the hours of 9 AM – 9 PM EST Monday through Friday, but provides no guarantee either express or implied on the timeframe of when a support request can or will be resolved. Excluding any federal public holiday or other days that is a Synergy Peak Consulting holiday. We offer 24/7 support on our Business Plus plan.
Your requests are subject to approval by Synergy Peak Consulting management or by its assigned agent. Synergy Peak Consulting has the right to deny any request.
Description of Service
Synergy Peak Consulting offers chat, email, and phone support to operators of websites running installations of WordPress. Services include but are not limited to, any service and/or content Synergy Peak Consulting makes available to or performs for you, as well as the offering of any materials displayed, transmitted, or performed on the Site or through the Services.
Your access to and use of the our services may be interrupted from time to time as a result of equipment malfunction, updating, maintenance or repair of the Site or any other reason within or outside the control of Synergy Peak Consulting. Synergy Peak Consulting reserves the right to amend, suspend or discontinue the availability of the Site and/or any Service and/or remove any Content at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
Synergy Peak Consulting service does not support multi-site WordPress installations.
* To qualify for malware removal, you must be on one of our recommended hosts. We recommend our own hosting (or a server managed by us), Kinsta, WP Engine, and Cloudways. We do not recommend GoDaddy, Bluehost (or companies owned by New Fold Digital).
** E-mail support is limited based on your e-mail provider. We will work with several providers, but sometimes the issue is with the providers themselves. We recommend Google Workplace & Microsoft 365 for e-mail hosting.
You agree that you will pay for the Services and that Synergy Peak Consulting may charge your payment method for any services purchased and for any additional amounts (including any taxes and late fees, as applicable) that may be accrued by or in connection with your Account. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMELY PAYMENT OF ALL FEES AND FOR PROVIDING Synergy Peak Consulting WITH A VALID PAYMENT METHOD FOR PAYMENT OF ALL FEES.
Your total price will include the price of the product but expressly excludes any applicable taxes; such service tax is based on the bill-to address and the applicable tax rate in effect at the time you use the Services. We will charge tax only in such jurisdictions where the Services are taxable.
Prices for the Services may change at any time at Synergy Peak Consulting’s sole and exclusive discretion. The Services do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
All services must be paid in advance before services are performed.
Synergy Peak Consulting reserves the right to deny any client for any reason.
We reserve the right to suspend your account if your invoice is past five business days. Once your account is past due we will no longer perform any services until the account is made current.
Because our services are month to month, you may cancel anytime. We do not offer refunds for any of our services.